March Prayer Calendar
One of the greatest ways you can support The Fold is to pray for our residents and staff. Below is our Prayer Calendar for the month of March.
- “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness” Exodus 34:6
- Rachel, Resident Instructor
Praise: For God’s faithfulness in all seasons. Prayer: That I will grow in hearing God’s leading/voice. For staff for the Girls’ Home.
- Praise: Praise God for his faithfulness to and through The Fold Family Ministries.
- Pray: Please pray that God would glorify himself through The Fold’s ministry.
- Mike, Director of Operations
Praise: For the great Vermont weather. Prayer: For work teams to sign up for the summer.
- Sarai, Resident
Praise: For the grace and peace with which God has sustained me. Prayer: For a peaceful home visit and to heal relationships with my family.
- Praise: Thank God for the unity among The Fold’s staff.
- Kathy, Bookkeeping
Praise: That I found a part-time job with The Fold. Prayer: That I will do a good job and be able to bless The Fold with my work.
- Jeff, Staff
Praise: For God’s unexpected blessings in my life. Prayer: That I will redeem the time God has given me and invest it in eternity.
- “For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth.” Job 19:25, ESV
- Laura, Principal
Praise: For God’s amazing wisdom and for how awesome He is. Prayer: For me to trust Him more.
- Diane, Marketing
Praise: For time with the Girls’ Home on Saturday. Prayer: For family restoration. For divine connections with potential staff as I visit Christian colleges.
- Praise: Praise God that he restores what is broken, both in our lives and in the world.
- Pray: Pray that God would give The Fold’s leaders his vision for The Fold.
- Raelene, Resident
Praise: That I am understanding what I am learning in my Bible class. Prayer: That I have a good home visit and birthday.
- Pray: Pray that God would continue to prepare the staff he will provide for The Fold.
- Joy, Counselor
Praise: For family and friends. Prayer: For wisdom and discernment in my work.
- Kenya, Houseparent
Praise: For God’s timing and sovereignty.
- Prayer: “My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.” Psalm 63:8, ESV19 “You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy” Psalm 16:11a, ESV
- Tammy, Teacher
Praise: For God leading me to The Fold. For the opportunity to teach. Prayer: That I would be a light to others and rely on God in all things.
- Holly, Director of Programs
Praise: For God’s love through family and friends. Prayer: For my sister as she battles cancer. For my children as they make life decisions.
- Pray that God would raise up leaders in the upcoming generation who will love him wholeheartedly.
- Jay, CEO
Praise: Praise the Lord for His truth. Prayer: For wisdom and growth as I begin my final set of graduate classes.
- Kayle, Resident
Praise: Thank God for peace in times of having a troubled heart. Prayer: For a good home visit. For peace for my mom.
- Praise God for the staff he has provided.
- Ron, Houseparent
Praise: For justification, love, and support. Prayer: To quiet the noise and hear clearly from God.
- Grace, Staff
Praise: For the people God has placed in my life. Prayer: That I would follow God with all I am and come to know the I AM better.
- “But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you” Matthew 6:44, ESV
- Cindy, Office Administrator
Praise: For new staff! Prayer: For all of the transitions at The Fold.
- Please pray that God would bring growth and healing in the hearts we touch this spring.
- Praise our blessed Redeemer for saving and redeeming our spirits by his grace.